Announcing our new getSoapy WordPress Plugin 🎉
Posted by getSoapy on 8th Jun in Product Updates. Last updated: 2021-06-08
We're thrilled to announce we now have a WordPress plugin which makes it easier than ever to add the getSoapy Quote and Payment widgets to your WordPress website. It's always been really easy to add getSoapy to any website, and those options are still there for any website not running wordpress, but for the incredible 34% of websites in the world running wordpress - it's now even easier.
To get started simply search for getSoapy in your wordpress website plugins library and click "Install now". The plugin should auto install in a few seconds.
Next, you'll need your "Business ID", which identifies your business account in getSoapy. You can find this by logging into app.getsoapy.co.uk/website, selecting the help menu and then "Using a 3rd Party Website". Copy your Business ID from that help document.
Back in wordpress, goto Settings and General. At the bottom of this page you'll find a field you your getSoapy Business ID. Paste it in there and click save.
Now, navigate to the page where you'd like to add a Quote or Pay widget. Open the 'Add block' menu and select "shortcode".
To add the Quote widget enter
[getsoapy_quote] or to add the Payment widget enter
[getsoapy_pay] (including the
And you're done!
Note - If you're previously been using a getSoapy website you'll need to contact support to have you're 3rd party website added to your account, or this tracking won't work.
Sign up for free
- Introducing the FAB
- Improvements to the quoting widget
- What image should your window cleaning business project?
- Quotes now have new frequency options - and maps!
- 10 Reasons Online Advertising is Essential for Building Your Window Cleaning Round
- What customers expect from a Window Cleaner
- What Makes a Good Window Cleaners Website
- Announcing our new getSoapy WordPress Plugin 🎉
- Why Mobile Payments are the Future
- Why a Quality Website is Essential for a Window Cleaner